Monday, December 22, 2008

&.

I can only imagine the angst that has been happening since I posted this:
DH2 + D magazine + famous people

.. So maybe not famous at all, but I had to relish considering I love all things D (including the magazine and the husband).

{that is the Heintz there on the left, 2nd pic from the bottom.}

Imagine my astonishment when DH & I are on the couch .. I get my brand spanking new Jan. issue of D .. as always I briefly glance through it looking at the famous people at Dallas events .. then I realize we are in a picture! I was telling Dyer that there was a caption from a museum event that we went to before noticing the pic included us.

Ok, enough with the bragging. I get it. We're not famous-famous.

{fyi: once i was quoted in the Baylor Magazine, it was something about being a student worker working at the library. amazing, i know.}
{fyii: jan. '09 is in a short few weeks. double-weird.}

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Desiree.
You don't know me, but a friend of mine told me about your blog. Dyer and my husband, David, were roommates in college at Baylor. We are expecting our first baby in January and were interviewing pediatricians the other day. I told David that I would love to know where Dyer was because I thought that's what he wanted to do. :) (I don't know if he is a pediatrician, but I always thought he would be great at it.) Then, the next week, I saw your blog. What a small world! Are y'all living in Dallas? Dyer was always one of my favorite friends of David's, but we haven't spoken with him since they graduated. Please tell him that David and Katie said hello and we would love to catch up with him/y'all sometime. :) Our email is davidandkatie04@yahoo.com. Please tell him to email us if he gets a chance. We'd love to know what's going on with y'all. Thanks, and I hope you both have a very Merry Christmas! :)
Katie Castillejos

Unknown said...

i love it! what fun event did you go to! thats so fun! you are famous =) i wanted to make it bigger but couldnt. so fun, keep it up Heintz!!!

Powered By Blogger

Followers