Monday, April 27, 2009

shoop.

This past weekend I headed to Cen-tex, specifically Harker Heights, to see my mom and brother. It was Garner's confirmation, which by the way: I am so completely proud of him!

My mom and Garner.


Garner and I.

It was relaxing and I was able to come home with some great treasures, in addition a really funny story (whether it is one of those "you had to be there" stories or not, I'm not sure. but I know that I died with laughter).

Here we go. Recently, my mom bought G'man a new desk for his computer, which he had to put together. However, putting the desk together was quite the challenge and the desk ended up falling apart.
I should have known when I walked into the computer room and there was a small drawer laying on the bed and I asked Garner why it wasn't in the desk. "Didn't fit."

Ode to G and his handy work. The sign says: FREE, $0 OBO.

Garner's desk

What desk should look like

Garner: 0, Desk: 1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Garner!
How terrific! I know your mom and you
couldn't be prouder of him. I am too! Faith is amazing.
LULU

Powered By Blogger

Followers