Thursday, April 30, 2009

twenty-two.

Little dancing queen Isabelle is growing like a weed. ..and my belly keeps getting huge'er.

{22 weeks: She is on the move all the time! After many failed attempts at getting Dad DH to see baby girl move, he finally saw her kick yesterday. At 11 inches and almost 1 pound, she is starting to look like a miniature newborn. Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes have formed, but her irises still lack pigment. Inside her belly, her pancreas, is developing steadily.}

I know it is insane to think that ICH will be filling our lives with joy (ok, maybe more than just joy, perhaps little-to-no sleep!) in 4 short months.

The list of things to be done pre-baby seems to get longer and longer and I'm not sure how to get a handle on it due to our schedules right now.

{I wonder what baby girl will look like .. will she have Dyer's eye color? will she have my nose?, my fair skin?}

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers