Wednesday, May 20, 2009

check.

I can't believe it. I say it often.. time flies.

25 weeks: Head to heels, I'belle now measures about 13 1/2 inches, and about a pound and a half. She's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat (love it!). As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn.

Check:
Belly continues to grow.
Molding is justaboutdone! (Um, then there is painting.)
Cord banking - registered.
Bedding picked out.
Baby quilt started.
Labor/ delivery 'what to expect' information read .. have I mentioned I have sort of put this part off.

Not checked:
Birth classes.
A million other things. :)

2 comments:

Heath, Tara, and Kelsi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heath, Tara, and Kelsi said...

who did you use for the cord blood banking? I had totally forgot you were prego or I would have referred you to CBR. That's who we used.

Powered By Blogger

Followers