Tuesday, December 22, 2009

bday/xmas.

This weekend was a busy one! Dyer was on call so it was just me and the little peep.

Saturday was filled with parties, first Ethan's SECOND birthday! It was so fun. Ethan's mom, Kristen, had set up the house as a construction zone; there was tons of fun activities and Yummy food! Isabelle had such a fun time at her friend's birthday! She also got to see little Abby (Ethan's baby sister) and make lots of new friends!

Later that night we went to a fun festive department Christmas party at Megan's house! Her home is gorgeous! It was so good to see all of my work friends! We didn't get to stay long since it was getting a little late for Isabelle {& you all know we do not want a grumpy gus!}. I wish I had pictures!

We had such a great time and can't wait to see everyone again.
*I think that the picture got me postblink!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We are so glad you and Isabelle got to come and celebrate Ethan's birthday w/ us - too fun! Hope to get together with you two again soon (in a less chaotic environment hopefully!! 2-year old boys + dump trucks + chocolate cake = YIKES!!!)

Powered By Blogger

Followers